On today’s post, it’s going to be all about my skin care regime and all the products I use to keep my skin feeling soft.
in the morning I usually wake up and wash my face with water and then apply the boots simply sensitive cleansing gel wash with aloe Vera. I make a lather and then apply it to the face waiting a few minutes before rinsing it off.
after using the gel wash and then brushing my teeth etc,
i then go on to towel dry my face and then apply the boots glycerin and rosewater with a cotton pad. This helps to remove my oily T-zone and helps to keep my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
I then apply my simply sensitive with aloe vera eye cream over my upper and lower eye lid massaging it in circular motions.
from there I apply my witch hazel gel on my spots and pores.
later on in the day I would leave my skin alone and let it breathe however, once every few weeks I’d apply a face mask which is the tea tree and witch hazel with charcoal and this really cleans out the skin very well.
at Night I then wash my face with water and sometimes the gel wash and then apply the simply sensitive eye cream again and then apply the simply sensitive night moisturiser. This moisturiser really does the trick as it doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy and the next day the skin feels soothed from it and there aren’t any traces left of the moisturiser.
And that’s about it really. Thank you for reading and till next time,
“life has no limitations, except the ones you make” Les brown
links for the products mentioned>>>>>>
- Boots Simply Sensitive Cleansing Gel Wash 150ml- http://adf.ly/1Ydv3x
- Boots Traditional Glycerin and Rosewater 200ml-http://adf.ly/1Ydv6M
- Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream 15ml- http://adf.ly/1Ydv76
- Boots Witch Hazel Gel 35ml- http://adf.ly/1Ydv9z
- Boots Tea Tree Witch Hazel Charcoal Face Mask- http://adf.ly/1YdvCF
- Boots Simply Sensitive Night Moisturiser 50ml- http://adf.ly/1YdvE7